As a driver, you’re required by law to carry a minimum amount of auto insurance. But is it enough to meet your needs?
To keep you cruising, you need insurance that will protect you from anything you might face on the road – from a collision, to the theft of your vehicle. Your ICPEI broker can tailor an auto insurance plan to give you peace of mind at a competitive cost.
Comprehensive protection at a competitive price
- Coverage providing protection for losses resulting from a collision with another object or by an upset, such as a rollover
- Comprehensive coverage from any event, except a collision with another object or by upset, such as a rollover
- Coverage for specific events, such as fire, lightning, theft or attempted theft, riot, windstorm, hail, explosion, falling or forced landing of an aircraft, or rising water or damage to your vehicle while being transported on land or water
- Cost of extra expenses incurred by you for such things as the rental of a substitute automobile, taxi fares or fares for any other means of public transportation as a result of an insured event
- Limited depreciation coverage for qualifying vehicles
Options to extend or enhance your coverage
- Policyholders can increase their liability coverage from the mandatory minimum up to $2 million with our various premium programs for qualifying insured
Policyholders may be eligible for a discount, if:
- You insure both your home and automobile with ICPEI
- You haven’t had any at-fault claims
- You insure more than one vehicle in the same household with ICPEI
Ask your ICPEI broker for more information on our auto insurance plan.