When you own a condominium, you have unique insurance needs.
Your condominium corporation may have an insurance policy to cover the property and common areas that are collectively owned by the unit owners, as well as the condominium structure itself. This policy, however, does not include coverage for your personal belongings, improvements that you make to your unit, or your personal liabilities.
An ICPEI Condominium policy provides the coverage that condominium owner’s need.
Comprehensive protection at a competitive price
- Protection for your unit, belongings and personal liability in a single policy
- Choice of packages and options tailored to meet your needs
Convenience and service you can count on
- Choice of premium payment plans
- Choice of deductibles
- Prompt and convenient claim service
- Protection backed by a Canadian insurer with over 20 years of experience
Options to extend or enhance your coverage
- If you’re at greater risk of being sued, ICPEI’s umbrella liability policy can give you additional liability protection over and above your other policies
- You insure both your home and automobile with ICPEI
- You haven’t had a claim for three or more years
- You have a good credit history
- You are age 40 or older
- You have an approved security system
- Your unit is on or above the 3rd floor
Tools for your Protection